Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The message

It was so profound. "We come into this world completely unprepared for what we are about to experience. Will you be a victim or a healer?" It was THE voice. Yes, it was THAT voice! It was the voice the narrates our lives. It was like I was seeing myself as a baby. It was almost frightening how loud and booming that voice was over all the other static you hear in dreams.

My dreams have not been too terribly interesting as of late. I have not been remembering them long enough to write them down. I actually had a dream after this that was fun. I don't remember what it was about, I just remember it was fun.

The voice was profound. It wasn't like a dream. It was like an interruption. A wake up call. I don't know. I'm not likely to forget it any time soon.

No comments: