Friday, May 25, 2007

Grandpa and statistics

Posting here every morning turned out to be too difficult. I found that I was bringing my self out of sleep too often to try to remember my dreams.

I dreamt of my grandpa a couple of weeks ago. We were going golfing and he had just gotten this really cool brand new golf cart. It was a really cool dream.

Tuesday night, I was in statistics class from 8:00p.m. to 12:30 a.m. I had gone to bed early in hopes of getting enough sleep to not feel horribly fatigued, and ended up tossing and turning in REM sleep until after midnight. I did finally come out of it enough to make my brain shut down. Processing is important, but dadgumit sometimes enough is enough.

I don't remember them now, but my dreams last night were pleasant enough. I have high hopes for tonight as well.

No comments: