Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Revisiting the past while creating the future

My dreams were of my past last night. I dreamt of Carrie and Lynn again. Not much different, Lynn was trying to fire me, and Carrie would not get the quality teaching I could give her. Same old same old. I think I dreamt this because I read through some of my old blog posts and was reminded of it all again.




I also had those weird non-dreams that just keep repeating over and over again. Nothing is happening, and I am frustrated because I can't get it (what ever it is) to work the way I want it to. I was trying to design a header for a blog, and Megan was involved. That's about it. I am always glad to wake up with those dreams because they get nowhere. Like the dreams I have when I'm sick and I can't do anything to feel better.

These dreams have been occurring with greater frequency since I started school. They started out as dreams that mixed sudoku and statistics, and now, every time I learn something new, I have these dreams. They were especially bad when I was creating the back drop for Megan's wedding. I really don't like it.

No comments: