Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eating and abuse

The last time I went on a diet, I dreamt a lot about looking thinner, and being happier. I have started a new diet, so of course my dreams will center around it somehow.

Last night I dreamt that I was at a restaurant with my dad and I think Lynn, and maybe even my mom. I was eating bean dip, with corn chips. (sounds really good right now) Anyway, someone questioned why I was eating the dip with the chips, because the chips have so many calories. I said the chips made the dip taste better.

I was so depressed in the dream. Those three people have been quite abusive to me. Zach has been a little as of late, so I’m sure that’s where the bad feelings came from. Funny how eating while being abused and feeling depressed is what I would dream about.

No comments: