Friday, March 16, 2007

Intro to Stats, Food, Cynthia and Sophia

I started working on the next chapter of intro to stats before I went to bed last night. It made for fitful sleep, that and the fact Zach stayed up noisily until I yelled at him at 12:30 a.m.


I started in the middle ages. I don't really remember much, just that I was frustrated an unable to meet a goal, or I was being punished or something.


The next dream I was having a nice dinner with a boy who like me. There was a strange movie playing at this place. Over and over. There were movie screens everywhere. I don't remember any food, and I don't remember what the movie was about. I think in the dream my friend and I were playing tricks on this poor guy. Maybe it was my sister I was with. I think I was about 17 in the dream. It was a pleasant enough dream.


In the last dream I had I was going to work. I was following Cynthia L all the way, and she knew I was behind her, but we were avoiding each other. (I have seen Cynthia at the store twice this week, and I know she saw me too, but we avoided each other).

Next thing I know, I go to where she is working, and suddenly she is Sophia. I am trying to work with her with this really seedy character who doesn't really want anyone to know what his business is. There are all of these wild animal skins, and one bear skin actually turned out to be a bear. She got bitten and her husband was there suddenly, telling her to get out, he didn't approve of his wife doing that kind of work.

Then there were all these guns, and I got cut on one, and was trying to explain to her husband that there really wasn't anything that bad about her working there as she might not ever have to sleep with any clients. But I knew she would, and had.


Now it's morning.

No comments: