Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Statistics, Carrie

There is definitely a pattern emerging here. Once again, the first dream was nonsensical, having to do with blogging and statistics. There was no real rhyme or reason to any of it. When I woke up at 2:00 a.m., I had a really hard time getting back to sleep. They aren't nightmares, but they leave me feeling horribly frustrated.


When I finally did get back to sleep around 4:00 a.m., I dreamt of Carrie. She was at some center where no one knew me. I really wanted to see her, but they were not very excited about letting me. I offered to help them, because I knew how to take care of her better than they were, but they were extremely reluctant.

In the real world they absolutely shouldn't let someone they don't know in, but in my dream, I definitely expected them to make an exception for me.

I miss the kids I used to work with, there is no doubt about that. Somewhere in there is a fair amount of residual anger at being pushed out of that job. There was no real excuse for it. I hope someday to come to terms with all of it, and put all of the things exactly where they belong.

No comments: