Friday, June 13, 2008

Hillbillies meet Aristocracy

Last night I dreamed that it was the day before Megan's wedding and she, a couple of her friends and I decided to go shopping to make sure we had everything together. On the way, Megan was acting like she was invincible and was crossing a street without even looking for traffic. I told her that was not acceptable, because it was special occasions when people were most likely to die (that had to have come from an Oprah show that was about a whole family that was killed by a drunk driver after a wedding on a 4th of July weekend). There was something strange about how it started, though. I kind of remember an old station wagon and some creepy old balloons, it's really fuzzy, but somehow it affected how I was. I was like some drunk hick acting all weird. Megan was acting a little weird, and when Steve came in he wanted to know if we had been drinking. Megan said we had a little, but we hadn't. I was ashamed of myself.

I am ready to start having dreams that aren't about Megan's wedding.

No comments: