Monday, July 21, 2008

I got married, then got shot

It started with a big beautiful grey house sitting right next to two little dumpy houses. A woman living in one of the little houses was over visiting me in the big beautiful gray house. She was telling me that I should never forget about the poor people who have to live in the small houses. I told her that my grandpa was living in the little house when he built the big house. She seemed impressed by that.

Then I went to my Fiance's house where his family was having me for dinner. His sister was testing me and I was not passing. She was asking me to do things her family had done for generations, but I had never seen those things being done, ever.

Then we went to get the marriage license, Allec Honc and me. That name put together meant something weird in the dream. I could see it clearly, which was so strange for me, I usually can't read in dreams. He was a little put off that I didn't know what his name was until that very moment that we were filling out the marriage license. But all was forgiven, because we were so desperately in love.

Then I woke up and went back to sleep.

I was looking for the right pajamas for DC. I was upset that I couldn't find them because everyone kept telling me they were right there. Then someone came up and said that a couple had been shot and were bleeding to death.

Allec and I were that couple. I was sitting at his bedside crying and begging him to be alright.

Then I woke up and got up.

No comments: