Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Torn between three lovers

I was the chaperon head person of some kind of fraternity house. Some kids had come by to sit and chat for a while, then they left. I was going around the place, locking up all the doors when I found myself standing in view of a group of men in another house who were sitting around a table and visiting. I finished locking the doors, and a woman came to tell me that it was terrible immodest of me to be seen without my house robe on. I was well dressed, but apparently the coat was needed as well.





Then I dreamed that I was heading to an island. (this may have been a continuation of the first dream, but I'm not sure). There were two men waiting with me for my time to go (were they from the group at the table?), and they were concerned that I was leaving for the island to meet up with the man I really loved, but wasn't supposed to love. (yes, I watched the bachelorette Monday!)

I received a little box that had a special gift in it. Well, in my dream it was special, but my waking mind wants to know what was so special about creamy frosting. I got all giddy and had butterflies because I knew it was a special message from the guy on the island saying he was excited we were about to be together again. I felt guilty for hurting the other guys, but island guy was the one I wanted.

Unfortunately, I woke up before I made it to the island to be with him.

No comments: