Saturday, November 15, 2008

Next time, I want to win the lottery!

I dreamed that Lex had won the lottery - or something. He was filthy rich. So I managed to get my hands on $20,000 and spent it ALL on Zach and Megan (I bought her a wedding dress and vale - is it possible I still have bitter feelings about him not pitching in for her wedding?). Tons of stuff that they really wanted. Housewares for Zach (who is moving out on his own soon), clothing, decorations and fun stuff.

Then, I tried to hide it all so he wouldn't see it when he came over. He found some of it, and took it. He was so mad that I had taken his money (hey, he owes me about $15,000 - another $5000 for interest over 20 years is fair)! The kids were really disappointed. But there was some left.

Until we all went about our business - work and school. We got home and EVERYTHING was gone. Even the heater (reminds me of how he came over while I was at work right after I filed for divorce and took all of his stuff that he want, and much of mine)! Zach was freaking out.

It was just a dream.

No comments: