Friday, April 9, 2010

Puppy in the window

I dreamed a comedy sitcom episode! I was the female lead of a couple. There was this puppy hanging around that neither of us wanted and it was always annoying us. So, we were taking it to the pound. But when we got there and saw it in the cage we started to feel bad and thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a dog after all. We decided to go back in and adopt it. But when we got back inside, there was a boy with some sort of disadvantage (I can't really remember what it was) and he and the puppy had already bonded! It was so sappy sweet. I was awakened by the bang bang bang of the couple downstairs. I woke up confused as to what could be making that sound, when she started moaning and wailing. Then it stopped, but it was too late, I was wide awake.

No comments: