Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Triplets?

First, I got stuck in a vasopressin studies feedback loop. I don't know how long I was actually stuck in it, but I did make my self wake up and play games on the computer (because I have no internet at my apartment even though I paid for it) for about an hour. Once my thought patterns had changed enough I went back to sleep - and learned that Megan just found out she is having triplets and that one of them is actually older than the one she knew she was having. It was really weird. The ultrasound was actually a box filled with black shiny dust protecting two pink porcelain penny banks, and a blue porcelain penny bank. A certain really hated ex boyfriend with a set of twins of his own was explaining how the whole think happened.

I haven't talked to Megan yet today, but I'm pretty sure she is still just having the one baby and that a second, older baby isn't sharing the uterin space.

No comments: