Sunday, March 18, 2007

Logic storing, storm survival

Last night started off with frustration. I had played a game of mahjong, studied the first two sections of chapter 8 in statistics, and my brain put the two together for storage. I kept seeing mahjong tiles, and I was having a really hard time getting anything to match. I woke u[ and almost didn't want to go back to sleep. I really hate those kinds of dreams. They don't seem to have any point, they don't go anywhere, there is no flow. And they seem to be coming more frequently.


The morning dreams were a little better. I was a young 20ish year old and had just gotten married. I never saw my new husband. I got the impression (though it was never said) that he was off doing heroic volunteer deeds after a terrible storm.

I was doing my own thing too. I think I was helping children, but it is rather fuzzy. I do remember feeling good about myself, though. Like I was still standing and able to help, even after such a terrible catastrophe.

No comments: