Monday, March 19, 2007

Sculpture, old man with a jacket

Once again, the first dream was a hodgepodge of nothings. I didn't feel quite so frustrated, however, and I think that might be because I am rather expecting it now.


The second dream was different. There was this old man, whom I was fond of. I was trying to help take care of him, I think, or I was visiting regularly because he was lonely.

He had this jacket that was like a letterman's jacket, but it was a special production of this famous criminal from back in the day. He was quite proud of it, and was all excited about taking it to the expo where everyone would take their "special" memorabilia of this guy.

When we got there, there were several tables out with the special memorabilia displayed. The problem was, every table had the same exact objects. It turned out that there was nothing "special" about any of it.

My elderly friend was disappointed, of course, but I could tell that deep inside, he was sure that his jacket was special.


The last dream was cool, because I had made a sculpture that I am going to sketch for further reference.

It was done for this famous rock star diva. She was going to come and sign it for me. (That would never happen in real life, let me tell you). I was all excited.

When it was time to get together for this signing, we had to go to her dad's house first then we would go to the house where that baby was. (by now in the dream the sculpture was actually a baby).

The house where the "baby" was, was the same house my elderly friend from the previous dream lived, but by now I couldn't remember how to get there. When I asked the rock star's mother, she huffed that she just didn't know. I guess she wasn't excited about her daughter leaving already.


Now it's daytime, and I have a test to study for, a bill to pay, and oil and tires to change.

No comments: